Easa Taheri - Managing Director & Founder
Easa started this new business in August 2017, based on his son’s request (Ethan) during a sporting training session, to develop a system that would help Ethan to improve his skills rapidly, without any embarrassment but reducing the coaching stress level!
Easa has been a professional coach in Tae-Kwon-Do years ago, a well as a champion in many competitions, from Local to intra-Universities, Military and National level.
He also studied in University for Mechanical Engineering Degree with BSc and MSc (first class) with award winning projects, then came to do his PhD in Sheffield University on Image Recognition and Artificial Intelligence.
During all his studying years, Easa continued his martial arts training as well as coaching activities, achieving to have the largest Tae-Kwon-Do club in the city (with over 250 trainees at each session), before joining to Sheffield University.
- Over 30 years of training Tae-Kwon-Do at a high level winning many national competitions.
- Over 20 years of coaching in high level, creating a new club, achieving the largest number of Tae-Kwon-Do trainees in the club within 3 years.
- National Champion, National Student champion & Trained in the national camp for international competitions.
- High level footballer, played in many local competitions, as well as invitation (during his fit years in Tae-Kwon-Do) to play vs Manchester United’s Youth Team, that included Sir Alex Ferguson himself, Wes Brown and many other young players of theirs in 1996.
- Also competent in Basketball, Tennis, Skiing, Swimming, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Golf and Chess.
- Worked as research assistant on some industrial projects from Mechanical Designs, to Artificial Intelligence & and Image Processing within Sheffield University.
- Worked for a well known global Engineering company in Rotherham for over 7 years as a Mechanical DESIGN Engineer as well as IT Programmer and system developer. Filed around 10 patents, which one was resulted on developing a revolutionary system that was named after him (i.e. EASASEAL).
- He was the brain behind the Gas Seal design and the first Bellows seal development within the company. He then picked up the IT development of the Live Drawing Generator, that was failed previously and delivered,the fist On-Line live drawing generator at the time, working with Coldfusion, SQL and Java.
- As a CEO consultant of a new business (Reliability Engineering Industries) in India in 2011, helped to grow the business from 5 people to 185 within 11 months.
- Provided many innovative and award winning Live Remote Monitoring systems & solutions for different industries, from Oil & Gas sector, Environment Agency, Road & Traffics in the UK, as well as Power Line monitoring in the deserts within the Kingdom of Oman.
- Winning Sheffield Business Award for the most innovative business in 2006, and a few other business success awards.
- Appeared on BBC Dragons’ Den program (2009, Series 7, Episode 5) for inventing the first 3G Camera system that was used for Assisted Care Living and elderly care.