Mohammed Hasan - Software Engineering Director
Mohammed is a keen & enthusiast Multimedia middle-ware & expert App developer with his love to Cricket, was involved to provide his vast experience on system/platform development to ensure the Live Coaching App will be an easy to use and can be maintained when the App grows in its contents & complexity.
· IT Technical Project management for 12+ years within Electronics & Audio Systems.
· 12+ years of overall development experience in Android, Symbian multimedia Middleware, C and C++.
· Strong Software Development experience on Android Multimedia framework.
· Experience in integration of system level modules with application level modules using JNI.
· Strong Software Development experience in Audio Sub-System including Stagefright, NuPlayer, Audio Flinger, Audio Track, Audio Policy Manager.
· Mastery in Waterfall and Agile SCRUM methodologies.
· Has successfully completed multiple projects with 5 to 20 members without escalation.
· Experience on new project proposals, resource and budget planning.
· Good at coordinating with clients, module (HW) vendors and internal team and bringing them together.
· Experience in providing effort estimates for new features, creating technical specifications and test plans for software modules.
· Strong Development experience in Camera Sub-System including Camera HAL, Framework and Application.
· Strong Development experience in Display Sub-System including Hardware Composer, Surface Flinger, Activity Manager, Window Manager and Display Manager.
· Experience in developing Multimedia, Messaging and Connectivity (Bluetooth) applications.
· Fully conversant with GIT and UML.0+